Fit For Birth's Small Group Personalized Training (3-5 friends)
Small group training is an affordable way to enjoy the benefits of pre and postnatal corrective exercise, and can serve any woman in any stage of life who desires to participate in a quality women’s fitness program.
Four Easy Steps:
- Find two other prenatal or postnatal friends who would like to experience Fit For Birth training.
- Decide on a location (This can be at a home, a convenient park, the gym in one of your residential buildings, or a nearby training studio).
- Decide on several days and times per week that would be most convenient for all participants.
- Contact Hello@GetFitForBirth.com and/or (904) 515-3484 to schedule each preliminary individual assessment and and arrange for your preferred times with a Fit For Birth Pre & Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist.
Wondering why you should exercise before, during, and after your pregnancy? Learn about the research-proven benefits:
Schedule your Pre & Postnatal Preliminary Assessment Today!
Remember, your investment in the Prenatal Foundational Assessment session can be entirely rolled into your first month of personal training, Online or Live!
- Individual attention on the exercise cues that are unique to you, so that you are prepares to begin group class.
- Receive your personalized most important exercises to supplement your group training on other days of the week.
- Ensure that your pre & postnatal coach understands your particular strengths and weaknesses prior to instructing you in the group format.
- Determine if the group format is prudent for your body, or if you need to be referred to a woman’s health physical therapist for further preliminary rehabilitation.
- Personal 60-90 minute assessment includes assessments in:
- Inner Core
- Pelvic Floor
$150 (to be completed prior to joining a group training)